Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beyond Words

On August 1, 2011, we welcomed Colin Charles Bigelow and Jack Bradbury Bigelow into our lives.

Get prepared for A LOT of cliches.

I will never be the same.

My heart is literally exploding.

I do indeed have enough space in my heart for three children.

My husband is and was my rock.

I'm tired. Really, really tired.

There is nothing like baby smell. Nothing.

And it goes on and on and on...

This pregnancy was not easy. It was an emotional roller coaster filled with doctors appointments and really scary syndromes that come with having identical twins. Every worst case scenario we were presented with knocked us down a morale notch. But with the grace of God, we had two healthy twin boys.

I am grateful beyond words.

Big Sister Eliza is taking it day by day and has her moments that we all expected. Some we didn't, but she is okay. We are all learning to live with our new normal.

Here is a slideshow of the first week of Jack and Colin.


2 comments:

CZ said...

Beautiful sons for a beautiful family.

MtngirlinCali said...

Damn! You made me cry at work! :) Loved the pictures, love that everything is well, and much love to all of you.