Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm baaackkk....well, we'll see.

Yes, it's been, oh almost three years since my last blog post. But, a lot has happened in those three years. I had a baby, changed jobs, said baby didn't sleep, husband's newspaper shut down, husband got a new job, I started traveling insanely for work, said baby still didn't sleep, but we somehow managed to get knocked up again, only to find out that we are having twins...oh, and said baby is still not sleeping.

Wait, Whaaaaaat? Did she say she is having twins?

Yes, you read that right. The Bigelows will be welcoming identical twin boys this August. Now pick yourselves up from the floor and come back to my blog. Why? Because I'm going to try a little harder to update it. By harder, I mean at least three posts before the babies are born and then maybe one or two before they turn 18. I will make it easy on you, though, and become one of those people who posts their blog to facebook to prove how very witty and amazing I am. Sound good? Okay!

I actually have been writing a lot lately to help wrap my brain around the incredibly scary yet exciting journey we are about to embark upon. It's going to be a marathon people and I really look forward to seeing you all again in, say, 2029 when the twins go to college.

More to come...

3 comments:

MtngirlinCali said...

Woohooo!!!! Identical boys -- welcome to team blue --- it's an exciting place! We're even coming up for code words for body parts now.....Tim's favorite is "Trident-Class Submarine" in lieu of more traditional anatomical labels.

Anyway, so excited for you -- you will survive! And now you are an expert on sleep -- I bet you'll have these 2 on a great sleep schedule before you know it.

Good luck with the minivan! (Traitor) :)

Hugs from CO.....

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! Tears are flowing!!!! I am so excited for you guys- twin boys!!! (wow, lots of exclamation points, but I am so happy and excited for you). What a HUGE blessing. We have lots of boy clothes for you to borrow too :)))) Love to you 5 Bigelow's xoxox

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ericka and Pete! Twin Boys, holy shit! That is awesome. I hope to meet them someday. Miss you guys and hope you are doing well. Love, Sara Anderson!